Customer reviews

Colour: Green|Style: With Book|Change

on 31 December 2013
I'm so glad I didn't buy a more expensive yo-yo - my 8-year-old has played with this non-stop since it was a stocking filler on Xmas Day. Of everything we got him for Christmas this has had by far the most attention so far.

It is very sturdily made, seems to allow him to do tricks easily enough (and he is a relative beginner), and the booklet is reasonably informative and helpful from which to pick up new tricks. One thing I would say is that we are currently on our third string (simply from the sheer amount of use over the last 6 days) so I would advise buying a set of replacement strings, which are also available on Amazon and are inexpensive.

Unless you are into yo-yos in a big way I would suggest you look no further than this.
on 10 January 2017
It's a very basic yo-yo, ideal for beginners but it seems there are better yo-yos out there for the same price or literally a couple of quid more. Three star rating as I put off buying this in the shop because Amazon advertised it as having a book. IT IS NOT A BOOK. Within the packaging is just a rolled up leaflet giving very basic instructions for changing the strings, unscrewing the yo-yo etc. It is NOT a book of tricks.
on 25 January 2014
I bought this for my husband as he is a bit of a whizz for the tricks and it spun very well on it's axel which allowed him to do the tricks he wanted to. The book contains some tricks that doesn't apply to this YoYo, but still very good. Happy husband = Happy wife! :-)
on 6 April 2014
I recently decided to pick up the yo-yo again and couldn't find my childhood yo-yo's so picked this up and is great was doing tricks in no time and would highly recommend.
on 5 January 2017
Good quality and nicely weighted yo-yo, however I did not receive the book as advertised so slightly disappointing! Done advertise it with a book of tricks if you are not going to supply it!
on 23 January 2017
Great yoyo, a Xmas present for my daughter who has perfected a few tricks and loves it. Only one gripe, it did not come with the trick book as stated hence only 4 stars.
on 22 February 2017
The kid loved it
on 13 March 2015
Great christmas gift, althou the free book was in German and we're English. My son was disappointed with the book!!
on 29 January 2014
My son loves it - dangerous around TV's and me.. but its good works fine.. seems to spin ok, nice
on 25 May 2017
Lovely yo yo and my son loves it but it didn't come with a book!! Replaced the strings too and it works much better