- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 100 g
- Item model number: DY039
- ASIN: B002BU7UKA
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Jun. 2009
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (35 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,853 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.66 UK delivery
+ £2.70 UK delivery
Henne Color Brown Henna Hair Colouring Cream 90 ml
|Price:||£5.90 (£6.56 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Hanne colour enhances and highlights the natural colour of your hair whilst softening and giving extra volume and shine
- Suitable for permed and coloured hair
- It also blends away initial greying
- It will not lighten or permanently change your natural shade
- Made from plant extracts and perfumed with lavender essence
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Henna is an oriental shrub known since ancient times for its benefits. It fortifies, gives body to the hair and protects it from harsh weather conditions. Henne colour brown liquid is nature's safe means to colour and condition hair, recommended for women who want to free themselves from chemical dyes and bleaches. Used alone or combined with other plants. Henna deepens and highlights the natural hair colour and improves the general hair health. Unlike chemical hair colourings that penetrate each strand of hair in depth, henna deposits a film of colour on the hair surface to offer protection as well as body. Because of henna's surface-tinting property, the final shade will depend on the original colour of the hair. This tone-on-tone effect thoroughly covers troublesome first white hairs.
NASee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It does it really,really well and makes my hair generally shiny too.
It lasts for ages.
I leave it in for about an hour before rinsing out,with no harmful effects.
The colour works with your natural colour, and I was surpised at how easy to apply it was, and how it didn't stain my scalp. I wouldn't risk my face though and covered it in vaseline prior to applying but the result overall was lovely.
The bonus of using Henna is that your hair's condition is naturally improved. Some hair dyes just coat the hair in plastics which leaves it limp and greasy, but this stuff left my hair shiny and volumous. People actually commented the next day on how much healthier my hair looked.
I am a convert. no more harsh chemical brown hair dyes for me!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does not colour the hair hardly at all.. Also washes out immediately with the first wash.. This would only be good as a wash in toner for blonde hair maybe.Published 24 days ago by Lucette F.
It coloured my hair generally but definitely didn't cover the white hair. Easy to use but didn't do the job. I am very disappointed.Published 1 month ago by aa
Wife said not as good as Surya Henna, even though cheaper you need more (The wife has very long hair and only need 2 Surya would need at least 3 of these)Published 5 months ago by Paul
I have dark brown hair with a few greys, left henna on for max time but did not cover greys although it did make my hair feel silky.Published 7 months ago by Amy C.
Really nice product I've got a fair few grey hairs and had a colour that had bleached out. Left this on for 1 1/2 hrs and now have nice natural looking colour. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Miss J A Sansum