- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 118 g
- Item model number: DY043
- ASIN: B002BU7D6Q
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Jun. 2009
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (50 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,962 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.70 UK delivery
Henne Color Auburn Henna Hair Colouring Cream 90 ml
|Price:||£5.90 (£6.56 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Henné colour enhances and highlights the natural colour of your hair whilst softening and giving extra volume and shine
- Suitable for permed and coloured hair
- It also blends away initial greying
- It will not lighten or permanently change your natural shade
- Made from plant extracts and perfumed with lavender essence
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Henna is an oriental shrub known since ancient times for its benefits. It fortifies, gives body to the hair and protects it from harsh weather conditions. Henne colour auburn liquid is nature's safe means to colour and condition hair, recommended for women who want to free themselves from chemical dyes and bleaches. Used alone or combined with other plants. Henna deepens and highlights the natural hair colour and improves the general hair health. Unlike chemical hair colourings that penetrate each strand of hair in depth, henna deposits a film of colour on the hair surface to offer protection as well as body. Because of henna's surface-tinting property, the final shade will depend on the original colour of the hair. This tone-on-tone effect thoroughly covers troublesome first white hairs.
NASee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My hair is very straight and waist length, one box was fine. It leaves it really soft and shiny, which is what I like. I find as I age my hair loses some of that lovely mirror like shine it used to have and a little colour puts that back.
Its really easy to use, everything you need is in the box, though I use my own disposable gloves as these are that one size fits all plastic type. They made it quite hard to grip things. I spread a little on the roots first, leave that ten mins of so then cover the rest, wrap in cling film, leave for another twenty mins and rinse off. That's it, simples. I wipe any staining off my skin with baby wipes as it happens, though organised people will remember to put a little vaseline of something round forehead first. I've never claimed to be organised though, so wiping spills as they happen is my way.
Its got a pleasant smell, is so easy, not like the powered Henna I used to buy when I was a teen....and far less messy!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought for my mother who now looks like Merida from Brave. Very nice colour and made hair shiny too. True the colour fades away faster however no reaction .Published 2 months ago by Tasmia Wafee
This product is immensely strong in colour. It takes weeks to wash out too whatever it says on the box.Published 6 months ago by Antonia
Fantastic product covers greys 100% and not messy like traditional powered hence. Gorgeous results on dark hair vibrant, shiny. Love it.Published 11 months ago by Mistykerin
been using this for year to cover grey. if you are not keen on being redhead, you can mix this 50/50 with brown or black. Read morePublished 11 months ago by caro.