Customer reviews

on 7 July 2017
Son read cover to cover great book
on 13 September 2017
good read for a 12 yr old
on 2 May 2017
like it, good book
on 2 January 2018
I think it will be a hit when he gets round to reading it.
on 11 April 2017
As someone who has read all the Cherub books and all Hendersons Boys, I would be lying if I said this book wasn't as good as all the others if not better. I am going to recommend this to everyone I know.
on 16 November 2017
: )
on 28 August 2017
Did not read it. Did not understand series. Waste of my money
VINE VOICEon 6 February 2010
A sign of a good book? Reading it straight through in an evening, pausing only to grab a drink or food. Well, that's what I did with this one because I literally couldn't put it down!

The Henderson's Boys series is pretty much a prequel to the CHERUB series. CHERUB is an organisation that was set up by Charles Henderson during World War II, training youngsters to become secret agents - because no one suspects a kid. The first two books have had Henderson, along with a handful of war orphans, scuppering the Nazi's plans to envade England. they have now made it back to Britain and set up a training facility. Secret Army folllows the first lot of kids through their training and a final test which will enable them to be allowed to be dropped into occupied Europe on actual missions.

Really great plot, combining the exciting adventure I've come to expect from this and the CHERUB books as well as loads of great detail about how the CHERUB organisation came to be.
on 4 March 2017
I bought this book for my 12 year old son, and he loved it, it's a great way to get them off technology
on 28 March 2010
I bought this for my son and again he loved it,he has the whole set of them...they are all brilliant! what else can i say on that matter,but r.muchamore came to my sons school in the last few months and said he may stop writing about the henderson boys books :( nooooo so be warned all you mums out there your children will be running amock and making our lives hell!! (just in time for the summer hols)! Thanx for that R.Muchamore grrr