Customer reviews

Price:£2.36+ Free shipping

on 10 May 2014
I spent a long time searching Amazon for black top hats...these appeared to be the best on offer. We'll be using them as a party activity at our daughters Wonderland Tea Party.
They arrived promptly but where they had been put in a rather snug box one of the hats has a slight dent in the top (but its no big issue for us as I ordered a spare to practice with). They are much sturdier than I had imagined. The black ribbon can be removed easily which again suits our needs. They are shorter than I would have imagined for a genuine top hat but perfect for kids fancy dress. I will try and add some pictures under a Wonderland tag.
review image review image review image review image review image
22 Comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2013
I was bitterly dissapointed when the hat arrived. What i thought I'd orded from the picture was a 'top hat' what I actually got looked more like a blues brothers hat. Totally useless. Yes cheap but I it was NOT the hat style i ordered. It's going straight back.
on 17 April 2012
I was disappointed with this product as it is not how it appears in the picture. it is not the straight top hat shape i was expecting, but more of a puritan style hat which was not what i was after at all. made of plastic and not very durable. definitely just a toy, and not recommended for fancy dress (as i bought it for) as it is not a true top hat shape.
on 17 May 2017
Slightly on the low side for a top hat and actually arrived quite bashed up - however, it has bounced back and seems quite resilient - ideal for dressing up boxes, all kinds of children's role play, Victorian school plays, Lord Tumble imitations etc. Will fit all primary school children at least.
on 30 April 2017
Gave it 2 stars cos it arrived quicker than expected.
However, that's all that was good about this I'm afraid.
The hat is paper thin, came flattened and mishapen...so is totally unfit for purpose. Waste of money.
on 18 March 2017
I am pleasantly surprised with this hat. It arrived a bit crumped, but recovered its shape easily. I checked several costume specialized stores in person and they similar hats at a higher price. In a nutshell: good value for money.
on 3 May 2017
I Missed this item being posted on the 29th April so i had to go online to get the postman to redeliver it and it came this morning
on 11 July 2017
Cheap looking but my son likes it and can't complain at the price. Got a little squashed in the post.
on 31 May 2017
Arrived flat and creased.......... top hat was more like a flat cap
on 16 December 2012
Nothing wrong with the quality or value for money but it isnt a top hat. Nothing like the picture. Con.

See one answered question