- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1225 KB
- Print Length: 103 pages
- Publisher: Life Surfing (25 Nov. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ADT1MXC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#246,918 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #52 in Kindle Store > Books > Health & Fitness > Safety & First Aid
- #69 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > First Aid
- #2672 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£8.19|
Save £4.48 (55%)
Helping Hands: How to help someone else cope with mental health problems Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This book was amazingly insightful and provided practical, memorable advice and actions you can adopt to help someone going through mental health problems. Tim Watkins provided information on a variety of disorders from phobias to depression; on each topic he clarifies the experience for the individual and what a close friend or stranger could do to help. A great deal of information is provided in manageable chunks, with information put into bullet points and segments to avoid the reader being bombarded. Tim also provided several case studies as examples of signs and behaviours to look out for to help you apply this knowledge in a more applicable scenario. The aspect of this book that I enjoyed the most was the detail that went into helping the reader understand the perspective of someone experiencing mental health issues.Read more ›
I recommend this book to anyone who lives, works, or socialises with other people - which is just about all of us, isn't it?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > First Aid
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Safety & First Aid
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Medicine