- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Helping Children Who Yearn for Someone They Love: A Guidebook: 1 (Helping Children with Feelings) Spiral-bound – 17 Jan 2001
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Sunderland's whole series is excellent. I find I recommend each one... Good writing, wonderful artwork, a real impetus to use the material." ― Adoption Today
"A vital resource for all parents and child professionals." ― Families Magazine
"Margot's books are digestible teaching aids for anyone working with children - a resource that would be beneficial in every school both for qualified and non-qualified staff." ― Special Children
About the Author
Dr Margot Sunderland is Director of Education and Training at The Centre for Child Mental Health London, Honorary Visiting Fellow at London Metropolitan University and Integrative Child Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Trainer with over two decades of experience in working with adults, teenagers and children. She is a First Prize award winning author, with 20 books in child mental health, published in nineteen countries.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education > Pre-school & Early Learning
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Family, Friends & Social Issues
- Books > Children's Books > Growing up & Facts of Life > Friendship & Social Guidance > Emotions & Feelings
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Preschool & Nursery
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Child Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Child & Developmental
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks
- Books > Young Adult