- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
How to Help Your Dyslexic and Dyspraxic Child: A practical guide for parents Paperback – 23 Jan. 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- ISBN-10 : 1905410964
- ISBN-13 : 978-1905410965
- Publisher : White Ladder Press; UK ed. Edition (23 Jan. 2012)
- Paperback : 204 pages
- Product Dimensions : 13.79 x 1.17 x 21.59 cm
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 791,483 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Be aware .. it may be better to get this from a book shop!
I found the chapter on different therapies very informative. It offers unbiased reviews of a range of therapies, some more unconventional than others,without getting booged down in technical language.Real life experiences of these treatments are also valuable.
Above all the book has a positive outlook which will give families a different perspective, helping to boost confidence and manage dyslexia and dyspraxia.