on 15 October 2013
Great waterproof - I bought it for running & have not been disappointed.
Warning though - comes up quite small; I bought a size Large & am a size 14.
on 30 September 2015
I was going to get the XS but, after reading the comments about the small sizing, I went for the S instead. It fits well but I wish I'd got the XS as it is a bit loose on me overall. I am a size UK 8 (EU 36). Still, I have room for a thick jumper if needs be. It's light, nice quality and comes with an adjustable hem (there is a cord to tighten or loosen) and adjustable cuffs (there's velcro to adjust) and a non-removable hood. The coat does up with a zip and there are also white velcro patches down the side of the zip for double protection and a clean finish .The white colour is a proper bright white and looks good!I gave it 4 stars simply as I was a little disappointed with the sizing but the product itself is an easy 5 stars!
on 28 April 2017
ordered a large size. i am a size 12 and the jacket fitted well. arm length just right.
on 5 September 2017
Fit was as expected only because I read the reviews and ordered the large. I am usually medium.
on 22 April 2017
Wife loves it she has always been Berghaus but she agrees as good as any other manufacturer
on 16 March 2017
Excellent all round
on 11 June 2015
I like the jacket as it has all the properties that I need when I am cycling especially when it is cold. The sizing is an issue because this jacket is tight fitting. I have had to order one size bigger. There are many reviews saying this and it is true. Please be mindful of the size.
on 7 December 2013
This coat is completely water proof and looks fantastic, getting loads of complements every time I wear it.
I have been caught in some awful downpours while out walking but am completely dry underneath this jacket. Love it.
on 24 August 2015
A lovely jacket, slim fitting and smart - we bought the black. Teenage daughter very pleased (she hates coats and its a struggle to get her to wear one), will be happy to wear it because although its a 'waterproof', it looks trendy and feminine, just skims the hips and won't add pounds. She's 5 ft 7 and dress size 10-12 (34" chest) so we ordered the medium size after reading other reviews and its just right - nice and long in the arms, can wear a lightweight hoody or fleece underneath but only just, wouldn't want it any smaller, if you wanted to wear thick clothing underneath then would definitely need next size up.
on 14 September 2014
nice jacket but very small fitting i ordered x large and it was more like a medium so i keeped it for my daughters xmas presant