- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Helly Hansen Dry Stripe Crew Running Top - AW15 - XX Large
|You Save:||£15.01 (50%)|
- HH Dry - Works as a second skin and serves as the perfect foundation to a layering system.
- Lifa® Stay Dry Technology - A network of insulative fibres deliver warmth, durability and protection from the elements.
- Close Fit - Adheres to the wearer's body without impeding movement or comfort. The close proximity between skin and fabric also increases the rate at which sweat is wicked away from the body.
- Flatlock Stitching - Reduces the risk of chafing and skin irritation.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The lightweight Helly Hansen Dry Stripe Crew Running Top is ideal for high intensity training in mild or cold temperatures, with an excellent sweat wicking ability. HH Dry technology creates a dry layer next to the skin that keeps the wearer comfortable during intense aerobic activity, in a range of conditions. Lifa® Stay Dry technology is unique to Helly Hansen and has been perfected over a 40 year period. Non-itch, allergy neutral fabrics and materials wick sweat away from the skin and onto the garment's surface, from which it evaporates, to encourage an environment that is cool, dry and fresh.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
There are thicker and warmer base layers available from HH and other manufacturers incorporating marino wool, silk and all sorts of luxury. But for me the point is flexibility. I'd rather wear more fine layers and remain flexible as to what I can take on and off. There is nothing to these but they give you that layer of extra insulation that covers most eventualities, and when it doesn't you can wear two.
Bloody marvellous base layer. So good you probably won't even realise as you never think about them. They are just always there doing what you bought them for.
I am a size M in most clothes. However, with HH I find that a size M is very tight fitting and a size L is close fitting without hugging the skin.
I would say that if you have a slim/skinny upper body go for your normal size. If you are muscular or broad than go a size larger.
The weakness lies in the flat-lock stitching: if caught on a branch, etc, it's very easy to pull out a thread, which always results in the appearance of a small hole, or run, in the garment. I have several Lifa T-shirts, and two have developed such defects within a few weeks of normal outdoor use.
Also go for short sleeves if you are in doubt; Norwegians tend to be long limbed.
I have bought all other makes from Second Skin to Canterbury to Nike to Adidas and Helly Hansen wins hands down.
I wear mine for Trail Running, hiking and as a compression top under my cycling jersey. The tops wicker away sweat superbly, feel very light and comfortable and last for ever (and you think I am joking).
I will only buy Helly Hansen tops for sport and will use no other make.
Temperature is kept at optimal levels when wearing for leisure or playing sport, it's been worn whilst playing tennis and felt great, kept skin dryer and temperature lower.
Once washed the top has retained shape and size, it's been washed on a low, gentle cycle but still had creases that needed to be ironed out, that's my only disappointment, but on a cool iron it's easily restored to being crease free, not enough of a reason to knock a star off.
If I order one more then thats me all set for Le Mans in June.
These tops are ideal for exercising as you quite simply stay dry, used as part of a proper layering system you will be comfortable for as long as you need to be. They look reasonably presentable, pack down to nothing, they are very durable and they don't smell too bad after you cool down. A company like HH don't get the reputation they have for nothing, I don't have a go-to brand for my outdoor gear but Helly Hansen is a brand you can have genuine confidence in.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Together with my Woolpower t-shirt, this has to be a contender for the best sports shirt. Works perfectly for those hard sessions when running a couple of hours or during half- to... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Stephen
The size I did choose wasn't right so I had to send it backPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
replacements for 30yr old models which have remained the best lightweight base layers that I have.Published 7 months ago by DR GRAHAM E REEVES