Customer reviews

Helly Hansen Sport II - Red, 70 to 90 Kg
Size: 70 to 90 Kg|Colour: Red|Change

on 10 July 2017
So please wish this. I can swim unaided for 15 metres before I start floundering. Which is a shame because I adore being in water and snorkelling. Tested this yesterday and I felt like an Olympic swimmer! :) NOT that is should give you a false sense of security of course but I felt fully secure floating in the lake :)
on 13 April 2017
I purchased this life jacket as I am very scared in the water. Using it for snorkeling and I don't have to worry when swimming in a deeper water. This vest is really strong, light weight, very comfortable and the quality is outstanding. It holds me on the water but I can snorkel away. Gives me great confidence and really protective.
Absolutely happy with it.
on 10 June 2017
I'm a weak swimmer and usually wouldn't consider swimming out of my depth in the sea. I took this vest on holiday and was able to join a catamaran day trip, swimming and snorkelling in the ocean. I wish I'd bought one years ago, my fiancé commented that he wished he had one for snorkelling as I was able to stay out much longer than he was without going back to a shallow area to rest.
on 19 May 2017
I chose the large size as It fitted my weight catergory but was too big.
on 7 June 2017
Excellent item, a little in the small side for large hence 4 stars
on 19 August 2017
This rises up too much when sat in a kayak. almost goes over my wife's head.
Very pleased fit's great and comfortable.
on 14 June 2017
Absolutely perfect, delighted with these, bought two for my kids and came back for two more, can't praise them enough and they work unfortunately it was me that fell in the river. Super buy
on 6 August 2017
brought for grandson happy with this as long as it does the job if needed
on 13 September 2017
Great, does the job& fits well