Customer reviews

Size: Size 70/90|Colour: 543 Sea Blue|Change
Price:£27.50 - £63.32

on 3 August 2017
Good fit, arrived quickly and works well. I bought the 90+ kg jacket, I'm 6'3" and I weigh around 100kg. Fits well and keeps me afloat.

Worth noting that they are shorter than a lot of similar jackets. This is by design to provide mobility as they are for active use (kayaking, rafting etc).
on 4 May 2016
Comfortable and light jacket. Should I ever fall into the shallow waters of my local canal I will feel safe in the knowledge that this jacket will help keep my head above the water... as I walk to the embankment.
on 20 May 2016
They are great, good quality and worth the great price. I will make a video review in the near future for these. But if you are on a budget these are the PFDs to go for.
on 18 April 2017
Feels comfortable to wear and has a handy front pocket for vhf radio
Quality product and the high viz yellow is ideal for being easy to spot on the water
on 24 March 2017
I bought mine for kayaking and have tried it a couple of times and found it comfortable and completely suitable; I haven't fallen in wearing it yet though!
on 22 May 2015
Excellent all round buoyancy aid. Very well made and a perfect fit making it very comfortable. Stands up to salt water very well and is easily cleaned.
Has the quality build of a more expensive vest. Highly recommended.
on 21 April 2017
Brilliant, very comfortable and not restrictive
on 7 July 2017
A+
on 18 July 2017
Great size great product little pocket ideal for inhaler and small sun cream
on 22 May 2013
Quite small and tight fitting but well made.Fits my ten year old daughter perfectly but probably not for long.For the record she is 135cm tall and quite slim So for a larger child you would probably need to go up a size.