Helly Hansen Men's Dublin Parka
|Price:||£117.95 - £193.44|
- 100% Polyester with microporous coating and DWR
- Helly Tech Protection
- Warmcore by Primaloft
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Versatile parka for winter warmth
1 x jacket
From the manufacturer
Insulated, Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable 3/4 Length Hooded Parka.
Insulated, waterproof, windproof and breathable 3/4 length hooded parka.
- Helly Tech Protection
- YKK quality zippers
- Adjustable cuffs
- Exterior and interior pockets
- Adjustable hood
- Fully insulated
- PrimaLoft Black Insulation
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Fully seam sealed
- Two ply fabric construction
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Helly Tech Protection
For everyday use and moderate weather conditions Helly Tech Protection gear will keep you dry, comfortable and protected. Since the 1980’s Helly Tech fabrics have kept outdoor enthusiasts dry and comfortable by letting condensation and perspiration escape while keeping rain, wind and snow out. Helly Tech Protection gear is fully seam sealed, waterproof, windproof and breathable.
PrimaLoft is a synthetic insulation technology, offering higher thermal properties with water repellency. It is made up of ultra-fine fibre that form air pockets to trap heat inside. These fibre are also combined with a treatment that doesn’t allow water to pass through and their highly reduced diameter makes PrimaLoft highly soft.
Top customer reviews
1. it's a little tight here and there. It doesn't make it uncomfortable when worn normally, but I find it difficult to sit in a car in it, I have to unzip it. Seemingly not a big deal, but because it's very warm I tend to only have light clothes underneath it. So imagine it's -5 degrees and you're waiting for the car to warm up and you either unzip it fully and get cold or keep it zipped up and feel slightly squeezed. Time to lose a few kilo maybe... Or maybe I should have gotten XXL instead of XL, but virtually all my other clothes are XL and it's not like it doesn't fit, it just doesn't seem to take into account some positions it can be used in.
2. The hood can be a little awkward, obstructing visibility and it's not really adjustable in a way that could counter it.
But these are really minor problems, I wear mine nearly every day and I would definitely buy it again.
Its waterproof and will definately keep you warm.
The hood can be removed and so can the fleece thats in the hood too.
Best clothing purchase I have maed in a while. It oozes quality.
I think it doesn't has a hard insolating but is enough for 10 to 0 Celsius degrees and cannot be better for the thinner it is.
Best buy for this price very happy with my deal.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews