Customer reviews

on 5 April 2011
I think this scooter is very good, my daughter is three in four weeks time and I wanted a scooter that had BRAKES as the foot brake is not good enough. She can just about use it, it is a little big for her but in a few months it will be great and the wide wheels are good for balance and the brake and stand are also good and will get the child some practice ready for use on a two wheel bike as it helps them to learn balance and brakes, as I have also puchased a 12" boys similar scooter for my 5 years old son and he also loves it. This is great for 3 years upwards.
on 26 December 2015
Terrible, half the stickers were misaligned, "tires" are made of cheap foam, wheels are plastic, kick stand is at such a poor angle it doesnt keep the scooter upright. Frame welding is ugly and of poor craftsmanship.

Purchased this as from the images it looked sturdy and it appeared to have actual air filled tires plus a rugged construction. It has been a long time since I have been this dissappointed in an item.
Cheap poorly constructed chinese rubbish - save yourself £20 and go for one of the cheaper but better constructed makes.

Only kept as it was a xmas present so had to re-adhere stickers and take a hit as no time to return the item.

Also of mention - the external packaging was in poor shape and I had the impression that the item may have been a return as had clearly been opened and re-sealed.
on 11 June 2013
Bought for our 6 year old granddaughter. looked at other scooters but this one looked as if it would stand the test of time. Break and stand on it, all in all a good well made scooter
on 17 September 2014
The scooter was deliver quickly, we took it out the box and was disappointmed to see a lot of the Hello Kitty stickers were peeling off. It was for my daughters birthday so did not have time to ask for a replacement. She has been using it for 2 days and the stand's screw came out. We could not find it and can't find a replacement so she can not stand her bike up.
It is a nice scooter but I am disappointed with the quality becuase of how much it cost.
I would be grateful for any feedback from the company.
Thanks Katherine
on 30 December 2012
just what we wanted for our granddaughter and the fact it had a brake and stand made it much safer for her thanks
on 10 August 2014
I struggled to find a scooter for my granddaughter and when I saw this I was thrilled and it was Hello Kitty as well, Double whammy. I was slightly worried as it said delivery would be 5-6 weeks but it arrived in 2, The birthday girl loved it. Its strong and strudy and worth its money.
on 16 June 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter who is four, I was impressed with the sturdiness of the wheels and the whole structure of the scooter, also an added bonus of a stand.Very pleased.....
on 28 July 2014
Item is really good and service from Amazon is also good. I am staisfied buying this product and am sure will like by kids
on 30 December 2016
This bike is unusable, the rear tire is stuck in brake
on 6 July 2015
Seems very sturdy and robust. My daughter loves it!