Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 15 May 2015
Just what she wanted! My daughter is a very petite four year old and it's a perfect fit. I liked the thought that went into the face of the watch to assist with learning to tell the time. Well made for the money. My only observation for improvement would be that the hour and minutes hands should have been different colours from each other. In addition perhaps waterproofing.
on 13 February 2014
We bought this for my 5year old daughter for christmas as she is Hello Kitty mad and is learning the time. So far so good. The detail on the face is quite good for aiding them when they are learning to tell the time.
on 5 June 2014
We brought this watch for our Daughter's 5th Birthday and she was so excited when she opened up the box. The strap on the watch has lost the majority of the pink paint and it has also split. We are going to contact the seller in order to find out about a replacement or refund and I will post on here if we have a bad experience. Not happy.
on 17 December 2013
very nice watch and my daughter loves it, she is learning to tell the time and seems to manage well with this watch, very nice hello kitty design and is very easy to read the numbers on the face etc.
on 4 June 2014
Such a lovely watch! Not only Hello Kitty but it is really good for helping to tell the time with the extra numbers around the outside. Bought for my God Daughters 6th birthday, she loved it!!
on 27 March 2014
Just as my granddaughter required. Miss Kitty and help to tell the time. the face is very busy for me but I am not the target audience!
on 17 June 2014
A gift for my daughter obviously to help her tell the time she loves it and its a very reasonable price
on 27 April 2015
Lovely watch, clear face, very Happy with the purchase, my daughter loves it.
on 15 April 2016
granddaughter was happy with it
on 21 July 2014