- Also check our best rated Pen reviews
Helix Counterfeit Note Detector Pen
|Price:||£4.99 (£27.57 / 100 g) FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£1.60 (24%)|
- Protect yourself from fraudulent notes - Works on most currencies.
- Special ink reacts to the chemicals in the paper of suspect bank notes.
- Grey or brown mark will show if the note is a forgery, clear or light amber marks mean the note is genuine.
- This item is not suitable for new UK £5 notes made from polymer plastic.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Perfect for any bank, retailer or office who handle cash regularly. The Helix Counterfeit Detector Pen is a handy and portable way of ensuring peace of mind, and an essential tool in the fight against the rise in increasingly sophisticated forgery. Helix was founded 130 years ago in the Midlands, England with a view to offer customers high quality, sturdy and durable stationery to use every day in school, at home or in work. Today Helix's product range may have grown from where it all started 130 years ago but Helix still has the love and passion for stationery that it always had, as well as the desire to offer people the best of British design and function in their everyday stationery use
Single item as per image
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It fits lovely into my handbag and with a quick swipe across I can check whilst I am in a shop any bank notes handed to me. I get the odd funny look, but that is better than loosing another £20 or £10 note to forgers
Was delivered very quickly too..