on 29 March 2017
Sadly this is a very poor imitation of 50 shades of grey. Not that that was a well written book either.
on 26 May 2014
I don't understand why dominant men make otherwise sensible women do stupid things. It did not make sense, the heroine behaved completely stupidly, the hero had no manners.
on 21 June 2017
good
on 5 February 2015
good read enjoyed very much
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 April 2014
Lots of sex, not much storyline. The author tells us a lot without showing us. All she shows us are the sex scenes between the two but them getting together was very sudden and unrealistic.

The sex scenes were well written however, I've read lots of similar themed BDSM novels like this so if you like this sort of thing, you'll enjoy this but for me it just seems like same old, same old.

As usual with these kind of drip feed BDSM books, the first one is free and the next instalment of 48 pages is £1.84. That's far too expensive for such a short read and it's what always puts me off continuing with these stories.
I've read worse. I know that is hardly a ringing endorsement, but apart from a basic level of competence in the writing, there is very little to become excited about here. The BDSM aspects are pretty muted and the situation is familiar. In general a poverty of imagination runs through a story that seems to have little to connect it to the title. Perhaps that will be rectified in later instalments. A few twists and surprises might help to break the monotonous descriptions of physical activities. However, on the basis of this first book I don't hold out any great hopes.
on 15 March 2014
Love reading these books once I start reading I have trouble putting them down my daughter all so reads them
on 6 May 2014
Not very original, rich, handsome boss of huge empire by chance meets average girl on the street (I don't mean hooker when I say that) which leads to expensive dates and an introduction to the world of not particularly kinky dominatrix sex. If you're really bored this will help pass about half an hour of your life for free.
on 28 June 2014
This book did nothing for me! The story is not believable and the sex descriptions are just too much. I understand there's a second part but the first part has nothing to do with the title.
on 1 October 2014
the author picked her characters well it's both romantic and has many twists to their relationship I found the storyline a little predictable in places