on 3 August 2015
wasnt 100% sure about buying them for my daughters 10th birthday as I thought she might be too old...but I read reviews and as she was almost a 2 with very narrow feet I bought a 3...when they can they looked massive so I was a bit nervous...but when she opened them she loved them!! they seem a bit big on but it does not affect her using them and you can tighten them quite well so her foot seems quite secure...a good choice!!
on 25 July 2014
These shoes are not cheap, but my daughter loves em. She has taken the to places she shouldn't. Sand, gravel, grass etc... And they are still just fine. Very robust and well made.
on 10 November 2014
Following other reviews we sized up from 1 1/2 to a Heelys 3 but they were too big so we had to exchange for a 2 which fits perfectly, with a little growing room. The exchange was fast and fuss free so overall I am very pleased with my experience.
on 6 April 2017
Really good for the whole family, children loved it and we actually thought it was rather fab and was very much involved when this came out
on 23 June 2014
My Granddaughter really loved them. Very easy to put wheels on, excellent fit and look very fashionable. Highly recommend them.
on 30 December 2014
What a Christmas success. Thank you. I don't think my grandson has taken them off from the moment he unwrapped the parcel on Christmas morning!
on 9 December 2014
I bought it exactly last year for xmas present for my daughter and I bought really last moment, literaly on the 23rd of December! THankfully it did arrive the next day and her xmas was saved!
It fits true to size and looks smart and she loves it, she took good 10 mins to learn how to slide and loves it.It's great for airports as they don't get bored waiting there , they can just slide up and down the corridors! They do have to be careful though and make sure their hands are always free when using this shoes as they can easily slip and fall off and if their hands are free they can break their fall with their hands ( and not bash their nose straight on the floor)
on 6 August 2013
Bought these for my daughter and she has had a lot of hours of fun with them. I would recommend them.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 May 2016
My daughter loves her heelys.
on 4 June 2012
Purchased for my daughters 6th birthday. She loves them! The quality is good and I think she will wear them without the wheels as well, as they are very stylish. Delivery was super quick even though I only used standard. Have purchased safety accessories as recommended with product instructions.

See one answered question