on 2 July 2017
Do not recommend. One of them doesn't work after only one use.
on 15 July 2013
Very thin straps that already had holes and nicks in. Stitching was very random. Ratchets looked just about okay. Used them once to hold a canoe onto roof bars. As they looked such poor quality I was very careful not to overtighten them. Even so after just a three mile slow journey one of rachets bent and twisted out of shape.
on 29 June 2013
I received the order very quickly and in good condition.

No where on the packaging are the straps described as heavy duty, there is also no information about weight limits , I'd describe them as for general use.

I've bought them to use with my cycle trailer , to tie down boxes and other items and they work very well.

Be sure to follow the instruction (well written) and ensure the mechanism is fully open (flat) in order to release the straps, otherwise you might get very annoyed, as I did 😡.

The longevity of the straps might be an issue but if you ensure they don't snag they should be OK.

Overall, for the price, I would recommend them and would happily buy another set .
on 27 July 2013
to be fair arrived quick, but used for the first time today! total rubbish, poor quality. One was okay, the other totally dismantled itself on the first tug. Should have realised when the metal bracket bent in my hand when tightining! I set them up according to the poor instructions, but no good, and just bunged out to have item delivered instead of being able to strap to my car. Brought this item cause it was cheap, and now paying the price. DO NOT BUY!
on 17 January 2014
I bought these to tie things down on my roof rack. Sadly they are poorly made (the central ratchet pin is made of two badly fitting bits of bent steel) and I would not trust them at all.
on 18 March 2013
Bought these to lash down a mattress to the roof of my car, when I arrived home the mattress was still there! Obviously did their job.
on 11 March 2013
Two small ratchets quick release with a hook each end does the job good price not being used for heavey items so works well
on 27 February 2013
These ratchet straps work very well and are strong enough for my purpose. Have used them a lot for my motorbike.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 22 December 2015
I wanted just one 6 ft x 6 ft fence panel (the open lattice type) which the wood yard wanted £18 delivery.

So I got these two straps for under £4 and tied the panel onto my car roof passing the straps through open windows, rags to stop scratches. All good, they worked fine and got me home and saved a good bit of money and I still have then for other jobs that may crop up.
on 3 October 2015
Please do not waste your money. They are very flimsy in construction and poorly designed, the ratchet fell apart and the strap ripped on first use. I would go far as to say these are very dangerous to use, as they will fail and release whatever they were supposed to be securing.