Have one to sell?
Heavy Duty External Around Door Seal Kit (2 x 243cm + 1 x 120cm) Gold
|Sale:||£25.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£19.00 (43%)|
Only 10 left in stock.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 3 black Rubber seals in Aluminium carriers (2 x 243cm + 1 x 120cm) & Stainless Steel screws
- Heavy Duty External Draught Proofing Seal - bridges gap between door and door frame
- Excellent performance under severe weather conditions
- Wind pressure increases the efficiency of the system
- Quick and easy to fit - Slotted fixing holes for easy adjustment when fitting
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
What is special about Around Door Seals
The usual fix for draughty doors is to apply a self-adhesive foam or rubber strip to the door frame - it works as an internal seal by closing the gap between door and door frame. However, the gaps around the sides and top of the door invariably vary in size so the strip is either, too thick and requires more effort to close the door where the strip is tightly compressed, or not thick enough and some draughts remain.
Around Door Seals are applied as an external seal and eliminate all draughts. The seal is positioned against the outside of the door so the rubber pressing lightly against the door creates total gap closure while allowing the door to close with little effort.
It looks great and makes for a smart attractive appearance. The carrier piece comes in various finishes so the choice can compliment other door fittings or blend into the background.
1. Measure top of door and cut (carrier + short seal) to size.
2. Position cut piece pressing lightly against door and mark pin/screw holes.
3. Drill pilot holes using a drill bit smaller than pin/screw.
4. Fix top piece using pins/screws provided.
5. Measure sides of door, lock side and hinged side, and cut (two carriers and long seal) to size.
6. Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 for side lengths.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
on 29 August 2017
Product arrived quickly but only 2 long lengths, no short length and no fixing screws. The long lengths were badly twisted and were not as described (nail in version rather screw version which should have slots for adjustment). Contacted the vender but they could not help because product was picked, packed & delivered by Amazon. Waiting for a full refund from Amazon.