Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire

on 28 January 2013
i'd looked a couple of times for strong bookends at a good price for work & for home & was delighted with these. excellent price, strong construction, stylish design, keep books upright & don't slide across the shelf - i've ordered some more for work.
on 11 May 2013
I am very pleased with my purchase of the heavy duty book ends. I was concerned that they may be rough on the bottom and scratch the surface of the shelf. I am pleased to say they are not rough at all in fact they are very nicely finished off and do the job well.
on 26 June 2014
The item featured in the image has a 'step' that goes beneath the stacked books and a shorter step at the back to stabilise the bookend; the bookend I got is a slightly different design and the step at the back is really quite long, about 4cm. I expect this is necessary to provide stability to a fairly lightweight item but I have limited space on my shelf so, to me it's a loss of 8cm book space. Otherwise, these were not bad at all and they were a good price which is why I chose them. But if you really want to maximise space on the shelf, get an L shaped design.
on 27 February 2014
I sent for these book ends because they were a good price and from the reviews seemed to be sturdy. They arrived very quickly and met my expectations. They take up little space and support books of all sizes.
VINE VOICEon 16 September 2014
What I especially like about these book ends, is the fact that one end is long enough the other side and allows the books to rest under the main collection of books. This means that a collection of books can be held up without worrying about other books falling over if you take a book off the shelf.

They are finished in a mat black sort of colour meaning they do not stand out dramatically, and look neat. Although I must confess my bookshelves are not the neatest around, my shelves historically are laid out to get as much on a shelf as I can. These book ends help me achieve that safely without resorting to piles of books to hold the ends of my collection up.
on 1 March 2013
An 'upstanding' success...They provide superb support ...and don't make a song and dance about it..... What more can I say..?....
on 9 February 2014
They are not very heavy, but they do their work. It's two that they come in a set of two, it compensates the fact that each of them can only hold up to three heavy books (which is what I needed it for). I am happy with them, and they look nice.
on 12 April 2013
Do precisely what they are intended to do. Sensibly weighted & designed. Very competitive price from Global Packaging via Amazon.
on 6 November 2014
These heavy duty book ends are just exactly what I needed to keep big books from falling off the bookshelves, the seller's description was well matched for what I was looking for. Thank you
on 22 November 2015
I've used these to organise dvds and my son's games at the bottom shelf of my TV stand, puts them all in order and looks neat. I am planning to get a couple more. Would recommend.