Customer reviews

on 21 March 2012
I bought this for my Husband as I have one and he is very envious, it is great for those nights when you want your dinner on your lap without spilling it. Great.
on 8 January 2012
I bought this lap tray for a present and I was very pleased with the quality. The person I gave it to commented that it suits him down to the ground and he is very pleased with it.
on 16 April 2013
I bought this for my husband, and it is very appreciated for those late night TV dinners after a long, long day at work.
He's been using it the past 4 months and it's still in excellent condition, wipes down easily to clean off the food dropped << No idea how he misses his mouth but that's another story ;)

I do recommend this lap tray!
on 14 January 2016
The Frame is made from real pine wood and nor sharp corners very happy with the replacement

My previous two had a plastic covering on the frame that will break off when it hits something hard. also the corner were sharp one which is made from compressed wood and covered with plastic which will wear out.
on 23 April 2014
Bought this for my father in law who had come out of hospital and was a bit wobbly. Even though he is now on the mend he uses this all the time for eating snacks and meals and using his laptop or reading. A really good buy!
on 8 January 2014
Really good value for money, practical for computer, food tray, odds and sods tray, best thing is you can balance it anywhere!
on 1 May 2013
bought this for my husband to lean on while he does his newspaper crossword, he loves it and the design was nice for a man
on 24 May 2013
Purchased for my grandad and he thinks it is great. The cushion base is nice and soft and the overall size is really good.
on 22 December 2013
loved the tray really nice quality going to use it for my laptop as well as using it for my lunch
on 25 January 2014
This has been an excellent buy, that I can now use not only when eating, but doing crafts as well