- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Heartache and the Century of Progress: Part Three of the John Harrod Trilogy Paperback – 26 Jan 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
While writing unique time travel adventures with an angelic flair, Andrew works in information technology for a Fortune 500 insurance company. He’s had a life-long fascination with Chicago history, gangsters of the 1930s, and the Century of Progress Exposition. He settled on the story setting once he learned his grandparents attended the Fair and a souvenir photograph of the couple survived. The photo appears on the next page. In honor of Ray and Alice Weis, Andrew used their names in the story. While exploring interests in time travel, genealogy, and little known religious writings, Andrew has applied these interests and life experiences in creating time travel adventures with angelic influence, notably The Hali Nonology. He lives in Arlington Heights, IL.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|