Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 May 2017
BRILLIANT AND AS DESCRIBED
on 30 October 2015
Some nice recipes although Robin is spoilt by the fantastic produce from the south of France! Ours aren't as good!
on 13 March 2017
Useful
on 23 June 2017
Handy recipes
on 12 July 2017
Terrible waste of money
on 8 August 2015
Returned this book, quality wasn't great. No pictures, and is in black and white, more like a small reading book than a recipe book.
on 12 May 2015
Salt ?? would not recommend to any Diabetic !!
on 26 March 2015
What a fabulous recipe book! I bought this to help myself and my family eat healthier. The recipes are clear and simple to follow and you don't need thousands of ingredients to make one meal (which could prove costly). I was pleased not to be bombarded with shell-fish recipes as that's something I can't eat. The book provides lovely dishes with plenty of flavour. None of my family are diabetic but it is in the family so it is nice to see that you really don't have to give up on tasty food. Better to start now too! It is really nice to have a book that makes me want to cook rather than see a book full of lots technical recipes that end up on a shelf getting dusty!
The most important thing is that there are recipes that we all enjoy - even my two boys (4 year old and 8 month old). Some of the meals blend well for babies too (I adjust seasoning/some ingredients) so we all enjoy the meals.
I, also, love that Robin is happy to help and talk to you regarding any queries through his blog http://robin-ellis.net/ and discuss new recipes - also, lovely photos of the dishes!
Can't wait for the next book! Thank you Robin!
on 16 May 2016
Shame there's no pics in the book!
on 4 September 2014
A long time diabetic, I had grown bored with the run of the mill diabetic menus,
I found this on amazon while looking for something else.
A book of delicious recipes, written in a delightfully friendly manner; no talking down to you from Robin, and beautifully illustrated..
For such delicious results, the recipes are amazingly simple.
I have cooked several dishes with excellent results.
My husband cooked Robin's roast chicken with ease and without whinges. Yummy!
Thank you Robin!