Healthcare Law: Impact of the Human Rights Act 1998 Paperback – 30 Oct 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Austen Garwood-Gowers, LLB (Hons), Cert Couns, PhD is a Senior Lecturer in Law. John Tingle, BA (Hons), Cert Ed, Med, Barrister is Reader in Health Law and Director of the Centre for Health Law. Tom Lewis, BA (Hons) (Oxon), Solicitor is a Senior Lecturer in Law. All are at the Department of Academic Legal Studies, Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > English > Social
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > International
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Ethics & Legal Issues
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing