- Boxed-product Weight: 150 g
- ASIN: B007ETSDLS
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 28 Feb. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 98,641 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion
|Price:||£16.95 FREE UK delivery.|
- The McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion helps relieve postural neck and shoulder pain.
- This cervical roll cushion helps relieve pain by supporting the cervical spine during sleep or rest.
- The McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion is a versatile fibre and foam roll that can be used at home or in the office, or any situtation that requires additional neck support while resting.
- Dimensions of the McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion: Diameter = 90mm (3.5"); Length = 510mm (20.5").
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not sure which starts first but I clench my teeth at night and suffer regular migraines and getting my neck angle right (or should that be wrong) seems to contribute to this.
I've used rolled up towels for years, but they tend to unravel during the night and so I was hopeful for this cushion. I think it's a smidge too thick for my neck on SOME nights...so I would suggest that it seems to depend on how tense your neck muscles are.
Unlike other reviewers I think the fact that it is slightly squishy means that, despite it feeling slightly too thick, I can at least keep it on standby for those nights when I feel the need to stretch my neck out.
So it's been kind of 50% successful for me. The search goes on.
I thought £20 was a lot of money for a roll of foam, so decided to try a rolled up towel for a few nights and see the effect. The very next morning I awoke completely free of my neck pain for the first time in ages. The last few weeks I've been using either the rolled towel or the cushion, and it seems to be working.
Contrary to what one of the other reviewers said, the cushion feels a little soft to me, and there are times I prefer the firmness of the towel, but I can see myself using this on a regular basis and taking it with me when I travel.
Of course, my condition may not be the same as yours, but I really wish I'd known about keeping the curve in the cervical spine earlier. I could have saved a lot of time, pain, and money!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My mum has a really bad neck in the mornings, this thing basically changed her life :)Published 2 days ago by David James
suffering with a slipped disc in my neck it did help a little, but not using it now as acupuncture seems to be dealing with the pain.Gives quite good support.Published 3 months ago by bcatjay
Had c5 and c6 spinal surgery.took about week to get used to it and now after 1year 6 months I can't sleep without it. It's great very happyPublished 4 months ago by twinkle
This is a great little pillow, but it is much smaller than it seems in the picture. Mid firmness.Published 5 months ago by Analamo
Oh dear, yet again I've been disappointed! I found this item rock hard and gave me more pain than I usually get with my current pillows. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Anna