- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.45 UK delivery
Health Plus Ginger Root 550mg Digestive Health Plant Supplement - 60 Tablets
|Price:||£6.75 (£0.11 / each) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ginger has a reputation for aiding proper digestive health, settling the stomach and maintaining healthy circulation
- Especially useful when travelling or in the first trimester of pregnancy
- May help maintain healthy joint mobility and reduce inflammation
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 60 tablets
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
60 VTabs of 550mg Ginger Root, to help digestion as a stomach settler and to help maintain healthy flexible joints. Free from sugar, lactose, yeast, gluten and wheat.
Ginger is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine and has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 2,500 years, as a digestive and inflammatory treatment. The active constituents of ginger are also responsible for its characteristic odour and taste, with the most abundant and commonly known of these being called gingerols. It is these oils that are credited with the anti-nausea and anti-vomiting effects of ginger.
Ginger Root 550mg uses a standardised extract of ginger root to ensure consistent potency of this remarkable spice, which naturally contains gingerol.
Active ingredients per tablet: Ginger Root Standardised 4:1 Extract 140mg [equivalent to: Ginger Root 550mg, (naturally containing gingerol)]See all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category