- Hardcover: 410 pages
- Publisher: Apple Academic Press; 1 edition (4 Aug. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1771880724
- ISBN-13: 978-1771880725
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 2.5 x 22.9 cm
- See Complete Table of Contents
Health and the Gut: The Emerging Role of Intestinal Microbiota in Disease and Therapeutics Hardcover – 4 Aug 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
William Olds is a graduate student at Yale University in the laboratory of Tian Xu. His work focuses on satiety signals from the gut and how that communication to the brain breaks down in the pathogenesis of obesity.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Immunology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gastroenterology
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Physiology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z