- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Pilgrims Publishing (1 Jun. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8177690663
- ISBN-13: 978-8177690668
- Package Dimensions: 21.2 x 14 x 1.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,757,941 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Healing Power of Papaya Paperback – 1 Jun 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Barbara Simonsohn shares knowledge that indigenous peoples from all over the world have successfully practised for centuries. The power fruit papaya is virtually a universal remedy with a large spectrum of anti-inflammatory effects against many health disorders and diseases.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|