Healing In The New Testament: Insights From Medical And Mediterranean Anthropology Paperback – 17 Feb 2000
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John J. Pilch, PhD, is professor of theology at Georgetown University in Washington, DC. He is author of numerous articles and books, including, "Visions and Healing in Acts of the Apostles: How the Early Believers Experienced God"(Liturgical Press, 2004). He is a member of the Catholic Biblical Association of America and the International Society for Shamanistic Research, among other professional organizations.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Religious History > Christianity
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Bible Studies > New Testament > Criticism & Interpretation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Church History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Theology > Bible
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Human Biology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural