Healing Emotions: Conversations with the Dalai Lama on Mindfulness, Emotions and Health Paperback – 31 Jan 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The enthusiasm shown by Dr. Goleman in the ability of mind over body can be found throughout the book (especially in the chapter presented by him where H.H. the Dalai Lama commented "You've just given me a lot of ammunition). This is probably due to his own knowledge and keen interest in the Eastern psychology and meditation.
This book never strays into 'crackpot' territory but provides much to ponder on the relationship between mind and body.
I am a atheist and pragmatically cynical so not easily impressed by spiritual thinking
If you have an open mind give this book a try
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Healing
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Emotions
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism > Dalai Lama
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism > Philosophy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism > Tibetan
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > Non-Western