- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Healing Activities for Children in Grief Paperback – 28 Jul 2005
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Creative Interventions for Bereaved Children (Lowenstein)
When Dinosaurs Die (Krasny & Brown)
Tear Soup (Schwiebert & Deklyn)
Great Answers to Difficult Questions about Death: What Children Need to Know (Goldman)
Other books with creative techniques to help bereaved children include:
Mourning Child Grief Support Group Curriculum: Middle Childhood Edition
Creative Interventions for Bereaved Children
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Child Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Death & Bereavement
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult