Other Sellers on Amazon
Heal Force Prince 100-A Finger Pulse Oximeter to monitor SpO2 & PR at home or anywhere
|Price:||£23.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Large LCD Oxygen saturation (SpO2) & pulse rate (PR) display - Easy and clear to read results
- Suitable for business or home use. Small compact size to carry away.
- 2xAAA batteries (NOT included) can last up to 100 hours. Auto power-off after 8 seconds. Low voltage alert.
- Compact, light weight, easy to use with one key operation.
- Accurate SpO2 & PR measurement within seconds.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My only criticism is that the print in the instruction book is quite small. This however does not deter from the fact that this is a top product at a good price.
My one word of caution isn't about this item but about this type of item... My hubby suffers from anxiety with a health focus, and one of the times he was having a panic attack he tried using this. Unfortunately, because of the way it averages the beats, it was spinning between 40 and 160 beats in the space of a few seconds. As you can imagine, this wasn't very helpful to his anxiety!
So brilliant item when used sensibly, but keep it well away from anyone who suffers panic attacks with palpatations or erratic heart beats!
The pulse function does seem erratic, however. Wearing it, sitting calmly, it seems my hear rate can jump by 10 beats from second to second and lower again just as fast, even if I control my breathing. It doesn't seem to even out but gives erratic readings. Perhaps it's my heart...
I was slightly dubious about the quality -v- price of this article. However it is every bit as robust as any used on me in hospitals and clinics. Having compared it with a clinic reading it is equally as accurate as well.
Thoroughly commend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
works a treat. my wife bought this after a health scare and our local doctor uses same one in his surgeryPublished 12 months ago by Bigus Matus