Earphone for Iphone 7 Adapter Port to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adaptor Headphone Accessory Converter for IPhone Adapter Compatible with iPhone 7/7 Plus/8/8Plus/X/XS/ipad etc.compatible IOS12（white）
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Product concept: 3.5mm audio jack output interface, professional design, digital audio input port designed for lPhone, low impedance, high sensitivity. This is the perfect solution for music lovers and travellers.
- High quality: efficient transmission and stable signal, 100% copper core provides you with high speed and stable signal transmission. The high-quality aluminum alloy oxide shell is more wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant and enhances anti-interference ability. The high-quality materials are treated with high-quality surface treatment, which perfectly matches all 3.5 headphones and high-fidelity music, bringing you a new experience.
- Compatibility: Applicable to iPhone7 / 7plus / iphone8 / 8plus / iphoneX / ipad, etc., support ios11/12 or above system (Note: headphones do not support calls)
- Perfect design: Plug and play, audio software can be used, just plug it in to enjoy clearer, more fidelity sound quality. Supports audio output up to 24 bits / 48 kHz
- Service and Warranty - 7 * 24 online support, worry-free 100% money back guarantee, 12 months replacement warranty and lifetime technical support. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer service. Please note: This product has a patent for appearance, please do not sell it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Cdyle Jack Audio Adapter for Phone 7/7P/8/8P/X/10. Aux Headphone Jack Lighting to 3.5mm Audio Connection Converter Adaptor. Music Control Support iOS 10.3/11
Easy to use: No App needed, no additional software needed.No need to worry about system upgrades.
High Compatibility : Perfect solved the problem that iOS 10.3/11 is not compatible with the common audio adapter.( Note: No phone call control )
HiFi： Made of high quality materials to ensure Listen to music clearly and smoothly.
Simple Convenience: As this adaptor lightweight and small, you can put in your bag or pocket and easy to carry around. Enjoying your music with your earphone wherever, like office, cinema, restaurant, car or travel outside which will make your life more convenient.
Best Choice--Cdyle Adapter
3.5 transfer interface perfectly solves the problem that iphone can't use traditional headphones
Plug and Play：No additional apps are required. Suitable for short trips. Listen to music clearly and smoothly.
Audio Adapter ：The design is small and easy to use, and it is very convenient for many public places. For example: car, gym, restaurant, cinema, etc..
Strong Durable Material
Strong Durable Material--wear-resisting TPE cable，soft and strong Luxury CNC processing Aluminum housing.100% Copper wire core offers Nondestructive digital sound quality and ensure the stability of the transmission.
Aux Headphone Jack Adapter
Aux Headphone Jack Audio Adapter- It has port is for is an audio port.This adapter does not support calling function and music control.
Extremely compatible--No need to worry about system upgrades.Does not require additional audio software to use, you just need to plug and enjoy much clear and fidelity sound quality. Supports up to 24-bit / 48 kHz audio output
Efficient Transmission and Stable Signal: 100% Copper wire core offers Nondestructive digital sound quality and ensure the stability of the transmission. You just need to plug and enjoy much clear and fidelity sound quality
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will be reordering more later ready for another shoot. The MAU I used was also inpressed by them, so your details have been passed on.
The main question people will be asking is.. How many times will it charge my phone?
Well, there are 4 blue LED lights. Obviously 1 LED light is 25% 2 LED lights is 50%... And so on.
There's 2 USB ports so it has been VERY useful for my partner and I. Through testing it, I have managed to charge to my IPhone 5S 6x whilst connected alone. Of course having 2 IPhone cuts that down to 3x for each phone. The phones charges fairly quick also.. I'd say my phone would be fully charged within the hour.
I also use this battery pack to charge my GoPro Hero 4 and can get over 8x charges out of it.
The size of the item is slightly bigger than an IPhone (as seen in photo) but it can easily be put into a pocket.
If anyone is wondering... YES you can put it in your hand luggage. I have been on 17 different flights within the last 3 months and have had no problem whatsoever.
Quality and look of the product is also amazing!
As expected it does take a while to charge. Around 6-8hours to fully charge it.
After using it pretty much everyday for the past 3 months the battery life is still fantastic!
I would recommend this item to anyone, wether it's to use for travelling or even a day trip out!
There's been so many days where we have been using our phones as a Satnav (which eats your phone battery) and if I did not have this item with me.. I'd be lost in Bangkok and probably ending up married to a lady boy or something!
If you've found this review helpful, please mark 'Yes' underneath - you can also look at my others reviews as a reference to see I am always honest and speak my mind. I will always do my best as I can to answer any questions, so don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for reading!
But it is immediately obvious as you unpack it that it is a solid bit of kit, that will do what it is supposed to and won't conk out after a few weeks.
I bought it to replace one of those ghastly Byron jobs that cost almost nothing and was worth even less.
The Friedland is solidly constructed and (with assistance from the instructions) easy to set up.
It works too. I've got the battery operated second chime 3 floors up, and it picks up the signal from the push perfectly. It has a variable loudness setting, up to a very loud chime that would embarrass Big Ben, and a choice of chimes. The choice is fairly limited, from a traditional "ding-dong" to a Westminster chime, and little else. I chose the first, the "ding-dong" and am very happy with that. This is, after all, a doorbell and not a Moog synthesiser.
The push is a bit dull, and took a bit of opening with a screw-driver. I think you can buy alternatives so I may treat myself to a brass one.
The remote chime takes 4 c-type batteries and is the size and weight of a modest hardback book. You can mount it on the supplied wall bracket, or have it free-standing. You can set both chimes to chime only, silent or chime and strobe, an impressive blue-flashing light.
As usual the thing is Made in China. I had decided that the Byron belonged in that all too common category, Chinese Junk, so I was a bit disappointed to see that the Friedland is Chinese too. Hopefully not all goods that hail from China are disposable and this one will last. It certainly looks as if it will.