on 20 January 2014
Started playing squash again after 20+ years and decided to break the mould and get something other then the standard Hi-Tec squash shoe. Really not disappointed I must say.
They give me great support and flexibility around the court, and offer a high level of comfort. No rubbing and very supple.
on 4 June 2014
A really good quality squash shoe. Really comfortable & excellent value. If you have a wider foot & are used to buying Prince squash shoes for that reason you will find it a spot on alternative & a lot cheaper.
on 14 May 2013
Good Shoe. Very good on the court.The shape is perfect for indoor performance. Keeps the foot intact when running. good buy
on 23 November 2013
Only lasted me a month, which I played squash about twice a week! Left shoe split spectacularly all down the outside of the shoe where the sole is joined to the upper part. A rubbish squash shoe!
on 13 July 2014
Played now a couple of times with these shoes and the fit and comfort are really good.. I hope to get some decent wear from them ...quality seem fine and good grip on court.
on 6 August 2015
The shoes is OK. I am a badminton player who plays about 6 - 10 hrs a week and the First day at badminton with new shoes didn't make it easy. The insole is really bad, at the end of an hour session i can easily say it's not the best quality. To be precise, the sole got an impression of my feet and did not get back to it's normal position. And after a few days me got used to it by buying a set of sport insoles. The only thing that's good here is the shoe looks great (who cares as long as it's not comfortable) and the delivery, as they delivered within the time mentioned.
on 2 November 2014
These things are huge. Probably a hole size bigger than they should be. They must be manufacturing defaults as both me and my friend who have them can't stand them for the fact they are too big.

They give me terrible blisters due to the sizing. I wouldn't buy them again and am going to try and send them back to Head.
on 17 August 2015
Pretty good shoes. Followed the guidance left by many reviewers that the fit is slightly large and dropped half a size to compensate. Have worn them for 4 sessions so far and they are comfy and seem pretty robust.
on 25 November 2014
I play squash every now & then so did not want to splash out too much on my squash shoes. I am very with the price I paid for these in the sale & they are comfortable and supportive
on 23 August 2015
First time bought Head squash shoes. UK size 7.5 fits nicely with US 8.5. Used them once and felt very good, as no break-in seemed required. A very good buy.