Customer reviews

on 7 May 2017
I bought these exfoliating gloves as I had heard that they were really good. Better than the ones available in large chemist stores for example Boots. What a disappointment. As soon as I opened the packaging I could already see that there were 2 large holes one in each glove. I stupidly decided to use them anyway. Fell apart as I was putting them on. I wear vinyl gloves on a daily basis due to my profession and wear a size xs so I know that these should have easily fitted me. Unable to use even once, for half the price better quality items than this can be purchased else where and will certainly last longer than being taken out of the packaging. Please don't waste your money on such a poor quality item.
on 16 May 2017
The product received doesn't match the product pictured. I was after a brown mitt. I was sent a pineapple and flamingo patterned mitt!
review image
on 7 July 2017
works welll but made for a woman's hand
on 1 July 2017
Very inexpensive in comparison to other options on the market I will definitely order more. They are very great what I have been searching for Works just as advertised and good followup by seller. I would recommend to my friend. This made my life this week awesome!!!
I'm a single bloke with no experience of these things, so I didn't know how hard to rub when I first used it and nearly took all my skin off; looked like I had severe sunburn on my face, neck and arms. Next time used it a bit more gently and it didn't hurt as much afterwards. Use it now about once a week and feel very clean afterwards. Will buy again.
on 24 April 2015
Excellent gloves which truly exfoliate your skin unlike similar, cheaper versions that have found my fingers and thumbs busting through on occasion. He-Shi gloves are more durable and superior in quality to others I've used and wash really well when put through a 30 degree machine cycle. Would definitely buy again although I suspect I won't need to given the sustainability of my current gloves. More importantly, they leave my skin super soft also.
on 3 January 2014
One of the gloves tear while putting it on. It's still perfectly usable, but that is too much care required for such a simple and frequent use item.
on 28 July 2014
Exactly as described. Quick delivery. Not pink or purple so ideal for blokes who need to be encouraged to exfoliate!
on 5 February 2017
disappointing they fell apart after 2 days but good old amazon was straight on the case,
replacements are better and still going after3 wks
on 15 June 2013
Marketed as for pre-tan usage, but it is not just for that.
Exfoliates well and not too harsh on skin.