This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.49 UK delivery
Haxnicks Deep Rootrainer Seed Tray
|Price:||£6.99 + £3.99 UK delivery|
|You Save:||£2.00 (22%)|
- Deep Rootrainers are the workhorse of the range - suitable for propagating and cultivating nearly all plants, trees, shrubs, herbaceous, fruit and vegetables; especially those that have deep fast growing roots such as sweet peas and beans.
- Each pack contains: 1 holding tray, 8 books x 4 cells 12cm peed and a clear propagating lid.
- Rootrainers encourage vigorous & strong root formation; roots grow straight, avoiding root balls and pot bound plants.
- Opening the Rootrainer up in a book-like fashion allows for easy inspection of moisture levels and root progress, as well as satisfyingly easy removal of the young plants.
- Tray Size: Length 36cm (15") x Width 22cm (9") x Depth 9cm (3.5").
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Rootrainers help plants develop more quickly, by allowing roots to grow straight and long. Being able to open up the books, progress of growth can be inspected, and when time comes to transplant the disturbance to the vital root system is minimal. These Deep Rootrainer sets comprise 8 books, one holding tray and a clear plastic lid. Each book has 4 cells, so there are 32 growing cells in total. Each cell is 12cm deep. Especially good for runner beans, broad beans, sweetcorn, peas, french beans, sunflowers, wallflowers, sweetpeas and strawberries. Please note: the propagators come in a plain brown box or other wrapping, instead of the coloured sleeve, enabling us to pass on the saving to you.
1 x black frame
8 x rootrainer books
1 x clear lid
Top customer reviews
Some people were saying they were flimsy, but I have to disagree, I think they will last quite a few years before needing replacement.
Tried them with sweet peas and peas so far and they seem great!
The only drawback (although minor) is they are a bit fiddly to fill with soil.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews