- Receive a free Luxury Beauty Box when you spend £40 in Beauty Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Hawaiian Tropic SPF8 Protective Dry Spray Oil
|Price:||£6.10 (£3.05 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£6.89 (53%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Indulge and protect your skin with our line of Sun Protection products.
- Enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera
- Classic coconut fragrance
- Skin-nourishing antioxidants
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Warning: Avoid intensive midday sun. No sunscreen product can provide 100% protection. Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat. Reducing applied quantity will lower the level of protection significantly.
The Hawaiian Tropic™ sun care range is rich in vitamins and exotic extracts that make your skin look, feel and smell delicious. We have many products to choose from, keeping your skin ultra-moisturised, soft and glowing! Indulge and protect your skin with Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oils, perfect for those who want beautifully soft and moisurised skin, whilst tanning safely. Smooth on the dry oil and enjoy the gorgeous coconut fragrance, letting the cocktail of Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Vera and Vitamin C & E Complex enrich your skin. The oils absorb UVA & UVB rays to give you low protection and are Hypoallerhenic for sensitive skins. Water resistant, re-apply frequently. 200ml. Available in SPF6, SPF8 and SPF15 on Amazon.
Paraffinum liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Benzophenone-3, Cocos nucifera, Theobroma cacao, Amyl Acetate, Aloe barbadensis, Plumeria acutifolia, Mangifera indica, Psidium guajava, Carica papaya, Passiflora incarnata, Colocasia antiquorum, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
* We just got back from a week in Portugal and the temperature was at 20 Degree's at the hottest and 15 Degree's at the lowest.
* So winter sun, not in season.
* But i still managed to get a really nice tan, I always use this brand of oil..
It hasn't let me down yet..If you are going for two weeks, i would recommend two of these, As one is just enough for a week.
And apply approx 30 min's before going out in the sun, then reapply if you go in the swimming pool or ocean..
Also i would get an after sun lotion, maybe with Aloe Vera in it for when you have finished sunbathing. (Soothing & Cooling).
And try to avoid spraying directly on your face too..If you are going in the summer, i would probably go with the factor 15 at the minimum.
But the factor 8 is great for winter sun...
* I have added a few pic's showing the colour i went, and i was very very pale prior to going away too..I didn't sunbathe for as long as i normally do.
* But still gone a lovely even colour..And i have never once burnt using this oil either..
I hope this helps you figure out if this is for you or not.. X
Below is my review for the SPF15 hope this helps.
I was originally going to just buy the Hawaiian tropic aftersun. But I'd heard so many good reviews on their other products I thought whats the harm in trying. I've always used other brands. I would definitely recommend this over all the other brands I've tried over the years. I only went on holiday for a week and came back with an amazing tan. My skin had seen no sunlight before the holiday and I never burnt once even in 40 degree heat. Overall it was a great buy and it was half the price I would of paid for it if I was too have purchased it in boots.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have used this before and needed it for my holidays on Monday. it has arrived today, in excellent packaging and smells lovely. Read morePublished 26 days ago by jules
Good product not oily and helps you getting a good tan will buy againPublished 1 month ago by Cesar A.