Customer reviews

on 21 March 2017
Great product, fast delivery!
on 11 August 2016
Lovely product definitely one for the suitcase destined for the sun sea and sand. Bottle looks premium with its colour and design. Easy to use spray. Comes out as a light refreshing spray. Glides over the skin making it silky soft smelling of coconut. Moisturising it as well as protecting it. Easily absorbed. A little bit oilier than I anticipated but just means you need to put on less or massage it in further. My skin glistened and looked beautiful once I applied it. Stayed on well even after I had been the water as it is waterproof. Lasted all day so very durable. I definitely would recommend it.
on 21 March 2015
Thanks received quickly
on 22 August 2017
Contains Benzophenone-3 or oxybenzone - watch out if you have sensitive skin!
Purchased this when I realised I'd left my usual one at home by mistake. To start with, I though the oil was great and was easy to apply. Seemed to be getting a nice colour too but soon both my husband and I developed itchy irritated skin. We first put it down to the fact that we both have sensitive skin and allergies and thought it could also be a heat rash. I did have a feeling that the rash had to do with the oil I was using so I bought a white lotion and stopped using this. Then an article came up on my fb feed and sun creams containing Benzophenone-3 or oxybenzone were mentioned amongst things which could cause allergies and skin reactions. So I collected all sub creams we were currently using (HT dry oil SFF20, Pizz Buin, Garnier various factors and another white version of Hawaiian Tropic) and checked the ingredients. This one was the only one containing the offending ingredient which is also known to damage reef life. We immediately stopped using it and the rash improved. I have also learned that from next month products containing Benzophenone-3 or oxybenzone are required to contain a clear warning. Although this seems like a nice product, please watch out and check ingredients, especially if you have sensitive skin, prone to allergies.
on 12 June 2015
Nice Product
on 17 June 2017
If you're pale and want a bit of colour but need to avoid the red lobster burn then get this, it allows you to tan but without burning and isn't thick and greasy.
on 30 July 2012
I first discovered Hawaiian tropics on a holiday to Florida and used it whilst I was there. I have very fair skin that burns easily and hardly ever tans. Unfortunately this sun cream is hard to get hold of in the uk or it is about £15.
I bought this and used it on a recent holiday to Spain which was 35 degrees centigrade every day. And did not burn at all, I actually tanned quite well and we only went for one week. The product smells amazing and isn't too greasy. I recommend placing it in the shade when you're not using it as it turns quite gloppy n white in the sun, which makes it harder to spray.
on 14 July 2014
This is fantastic stuff. I love the smell, I love using it as a moisturiser.
on 13 January 2013
If you want a good tan then this is for you get someone to rub it it good and proper then let the bronzing commence
on 31 March 2015
The best du oil I have ever used , gave me very deep tan that lasted a month after my holiday. I could not recommend more.