on 16 November 2013
I have downloaded the free version for my kindle from amazon and this is O/K but prior to this I purchaced the paid for version for another tablet that we have and this is much better than the free version in fact well worth paying for.
6 people found this helpful
on 24 November 2013
this is a must for any crossword enthusiast, easy to use with variety of subject headings you can chose or not to increase or decrease your list of possible words.
6 people found this helpful
on 29 January 2018
This is an excellent reference tool for all types of crosswords. You can configure it in numerous ways to suit your own preferences.
on 27 August 2016
Very helpful and used a lot on my kindle. Would like even more definitions! Thank you
One person found this helpful
on 22 October 2015
Already use a crossword solver which is very good and easy to use. This one has a more complicated layout but offers more options. I'm using them both in tandem to get the best of both worlds
on 3 October 2017
no review deleted off my kindle in error
on 5 November 2017
This is easiest quickest best crossword solver I've ever used, highly recommended.
on 12 April 2018
Brilliant, very useful.
on 14 June 2017
Good game
on 13 February 2014
It's not really cheating, just confirming spellings!! I bought this with another app called 'Codewords' , they complement each other and are both free. ph. :-)
One person found this helpful