on 15 December 2014
Enjoyed reading about Cuba and Havana before considering a trip there. This short book gave a good insight into some of the possible problems that might be encountered and also gave good advice about how to avoid them. Will definitely look at the full version.
on 26 April 2017
First half of this quite was quite interesting but the second half was irrelevant to me. I would have preferred some details on what to see in Havana.
on 3 May 2014
Feeling more relaxed about our trip next month. And excited as opposed to being apprehensive. Lots of great tips things I never would have thought of. Ie having to check in your handbag before entering a shop. If I hadn't read this I would have thought they were trying it on, now I know that is the norm. Going to purchase the full guide to take with us NOW.
on 7 October 2017
Good guide to an interesting place.
on 14 August 2017
Good free read
on 18 April 2017
Really good and worthwhile.
on 7 April 2017
Very helpful.
on 15 August 2015
not arrived
on 25 May 2016
Very useful guide to take with us on our recent trip to Cuba.
on 21 August 2015
For a freebie this is an excellent little taster about Havana. There are some useful snippets of information and tips about travelling in Cuba, but I wouldn't rely on just this book. As a taster it's great, and lead me into buying a 'proper' travel book.