Size: 5 UK|Colour: Gold|Change

on 26 July 2013
I bought my Havainanas in Gold when they were on offer for about £14 with free delivery. They arrived quickly and were packaged in the original box and tags etc. They are super comfy and the colour range is fantastic. They have also washed well. My only concern is that after about 2 months of wear the strap seems to have caused a slight tear in the sole which I hope won't break them.
on 3 July 2015
I have bought slim Havaianas before and they have fit perfectly as I have narrow feet, my others had slim written on the bottom of them but these don't and are a bit to wide. I have kept them for my holiday.
on 23 September 2015
Really liked these flip flops lovely colour, I ordered a 3/4 these are a 36 which is a 3 but they do fit ok as I am probably a 3.5 but if a definite 4 these might be too small for some people.
on 15 October 2013
These flipflops are the best I have ever had. I could walk miles in them. I think next time I might try their new range with diamanté on them.
on 6 January 2017
Lovely flip flops
on 10 January 2017
nice
on 23 January 2016
Great flip flops, really good quality and look lovely
on 8 August 2016
lovely flip flops although my order came really really quickly it was excessively packaged, I had ordered 2 pairs and one pair was in 2 boxes!
on 16 August 2013
I wear these around the house every day. They're very comfortable to wear, and cool in the hot weather. They're a nice colour, too.
on 12 October 2016
another perfect buy with havaianas

See one answered question