on 5 July 2016
Absoloutely love - go a size down for sure! I had asked a lot of amazon customers what size to buy as the reviews are very mixed. Im a size 6 and i have wide feet and after asking for other peoples opinion i was still sceptical, i went into a store to find out what size i was and i was advised by a havianas representative to go a size down from your usual. That said they fit like a glove! When i got them out of the box i put them on and didnt take them of for the rest of the day! There so comfortable and easily adjustable it will take a lot to wear these down thats for sure. Very happy with this product.
6 people found this helpful
on 2 June 2017
Bought for my wife in a size 3. Size was fine but the two straps at the heel end dig into the side of the soles causing soreness and we had to cut grooves in the rubber so the bulky strap can hopefully sit into it and over time flatten out and be less sore. This is a design fault overall. For that reason she won't be buying this style again.
on 3 August 2017
love Havaianas I've got several styles in several colours, good thick rubber, straps easily adjustable I personally like the security that the ankle strap gives me rather than just a flip flop
on 5 February 2016
I already had a pair of these in gold, from another retailer, so as I wanted another pair and could not find them I thought amazon will have them, they turned up and they are ok and I have worn them, but they are longer from the tong at the front, so looking down you see a lot of the front...
on 15 August 2014
I love these, they look elegant with their thin straps, hold your foot in and have a cushioned base. They are so comfy and I can paddle with them still on as water doesn't effect them. They don't, in truth, look quite as smart as nice leather ones etc, but everything has a time and a place and if i have to stroll around all day i would choose these every time!
on 15 July 2016
My wife loves these Flip flops, she says they are the most comfortable she has ever owned, and she has owned a lot of flip flops I can tell you.

They are very well made and should wear well
on 21 July 2013
Not so keen on these as too much sole shows at the front and my foot slides a bit from side to side. Wish I had bought the Havaianas regular flipflop. On a positive note, the colour is lovely and the quality is very good but the freedom style just does not suit my feet.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 February 2017
My last pair lasted for about three years and it broke few days ago but I'm so used to them so had to buy another exact same pair. They are as comfortable as usual but Havaianas did send me the wrong colour that isn't even in the colour selection, weird.
on 11 August 2016
I love warehouse deals £7 these costs me, brilliant quality, fit is true to size, and they are really elegant looking, and comfortable too
on 1 February 2016
According to the product description it should fit sizes 37-38 European/4-5 UK, but it only fits 37/4 UK. Had to pass it on to a friend with smaller feet and buy myself another pair at the shops. A complete waste of my time and money.