on 10 September 2013
These are greatly inferior to the last (identical) pair I had. I wonder if they're fake. The strap comes out of the sole at the front (regularly). The soles have worn down at the toe and split where the strap attaches at the front. All in about 4 months - probably no more than 60 days use.
on 7 August 2014
I received this product yesterday to find that the 'havaianias' name as it appears in the picture is yellow but on the item was black and blended in with the thong of the flip-flop, I contacted Amazon customer service who sent out a replacement on a next day delivery which was great but the second pair I received were exactly the same. When I buy online I expect the picture to reflect the actual product where in this case it did not. I have nothing against Havaianas flip-flops as I think they are well worth the money, I just don't appreciate being supplied with an item that does not reflect what I have purchased. I now have the inconvenience of sending back not one but two items and having to wait for my money to be refunded, poor show !!!!
on 29 July 2013
These are simply the comfiest flip-flops on the market. They never ever, even when brand new, rub your skin unlike so many others. They're available in a ludicrous amount of colours and combinations so there's something for everyone. They're extremely light so they won't put your suitcase over your allowance and they pack very flat so they won't take up much space in your luggage... they're ideal for sunnier climes. Very highly recommended.
on 20 July 2016
These are the best Haviana Flip Flops, I've had many over the years in many colours with different prints etc, The reason the straigh black ones without print are softer on the feet , when they have print on top the surface is harder an the image is really a waste of time as it's covered by your feet and wears off within a matter of weeks. Black is also best as it's doesn't show the dirt , any light colours especially white and yellow show the dirt very quickly. These will usually last 1-2 years I wear them pretty much every day for 6 months of the year. A tip if they do get dirty put them into a bath towel and roll it up, put it into the washing machine on a full load and they'll come up like brand new. I've done it several times without issue.
on 3 June 2016
Suspect these are actually factory seconds? The left flip flop has issues, the rear hole in sole where strap fit in has split in it and has clearly been "wedged" with the same material as sole is made from so strap doesn't keep popping out, although it is more than likely going to split beyond repair soon. If I had noticed before wearing I would have returned immediately and not worn them. I love Havainanas, one of the best flip flops ever, but these flip flops are a let down.
on 18 May 2016
Love these flip flops, had a few the same because of their bounce and comfort. I'm a 6. Previously had a 6-7 but slightly too big. Sized down to a 5 and thought they sent children's because they looked so small but they fit but only just, phew! I would size down again in these because they are better smaller if you want more security and more bounce on your heels like I do.
on 16 September 2014
There is nothing wrong with the actual flip flop, but it was not what I ordered! I liked another pair which I selected, but kept being sent these. Then when I tried to return them, there was no refund option! This therefore put me off ordering any more havaianas flip flops with amazon.
on 6 August 2016
for just over 12 quid i really cant complain. managed to misplace my last pair which cost over £20 so thought why not replace them. these are exactly the same, comfortable, dependable flip flops and at a great price. strongly recommend.
on 29 December 2015
These last well, much better than I expected. The soles are thick so means they wear less quickly. The only thing is if you get white ones, they easily get dirty so need to be wiped often. But otherwise good and they arrived promptly too :)
on 28 April 2014
I love Havaianas,no chafing,comfy from the first wear,no blisters etc,price good too. Feels very good to walk around in and the quality is good,as you would expect with this brand. So this is certainly a no brainer if you're looking for a good quality flip flop.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse