Customer reviews

Havaianas Top, Unisex Adults Flip Flops, Ruby Red, 1/2 UK (33/34 Brazilian) (35/36 EU)
Size: 1/2 UK|Colour: Ruby Red|Change

on 6 November 2016
Pros: A very good, comfortable pair of flip flops, my last one lasted me 2 years with regular use!

Cons: Rubber straps are a bit rough at the edges so can be a bit annoying but nothing a couple days of wear doesn't fix

Overall, one of the best brands for flip flops!
on 29 September 2016
These flip flops have a classic look and fit exactly as expected. As a size 14 I often have trouble finding good price, comfortable fit footwear so I was delighted to find Havaianas in my size and, during a sale, at an extremely good price.

They are light weight but durable and having received light use through the warm summer I have no issues in taking these with me on a longer trip abroad where they will be used almost 24/7.
on 13 July 2017
Good quality flip flops, couldn't tell you if they are genuine or not as I haven't owned a pair of Haviannas before but they fit well (I am a size 5 and ordered a 5 which fit perfectly), little bit too scared to wear them as they are a lovely pure white and I don't want to dirty them :/
on 15 September 2017
Immediately comfortable, as always with Havaianas.

They do always seem to run a bit big for UK sizes – I wear a 6 in "real" shoes, but got a 5 in these and they're on the big side (but I've previously tried a 4 and they're on the small side).
VINE VOICEon 8 June 2016
Havaiamas seem to be the flip flop of choice and I've owned half a dozen pairs or so. I would say I normally get a couple of years use out of them and they do get used a lot. Comfortable and quite cheap for such a popular brand.

5 stars.
on 28 June 2014
Firstly I must say how impressive the delivery time was. Expected delivery date was between 1st and 3rd July yet they arrived this morning 28 July. Perfect colour, perfect fit and so comfy. Hope they last as I live in flip flops during the warm weather. Like them so much I've just ordered a second pair in the blue. Excellent price too for Havaianas. Glad I didn't take too much notice of the negative reviews. Sizing a little confusing. I'm a UK size 8 and ordered an 8 (41/42) and they're just right. Returning items to amazon is never a problem anyway so I have confidence in trying knowing I can return free of charge.
on 24 June 2017
I'm not sure if these are genuine or not I brought these to replace my Havaianas Women's Slim in the same size but these did not fit when I re-ordered from Amazon the Slim came in a box whereas these did not. I didn't like the style of these too much either
on 14 July 2017
Excellent price. These are the cheapest havianas we found. If you are a size 5-6 uk then get the 39/40 (size 6/7) as the one below this came up too small. Prompt delivery and seller was great at exchanging the product so quickly. Great for holidays and wearing with casual dresses and jeans.
on 5 September 2017
There is nothing better than a new pair of Havaianas.... apart from an old pair that don't hurt! Just going to have to persevere until these get better! Much stiffer than any previous pair but hey ho they look great and I still love them!
on 6 September 2017
I have had these flip flops for a couple of years and they are as good as new. The rubber doesn't wear down too quickly and the thongs haven't snapped. (My other pair of Havaianas had very narrow thongs and only lasted two months.)