on 1 April 2017
replaced an exact 7 year old pair that I picked up in LA and they lasted well till now. I purchased these ahead of a three week trip to Cuba when they were worn most days. These however were not as comfortable and their was plastic on the tow pegs that caused cuts to my toes. In the end I filed them off with a sharp knife, the fit was better after that but it took my feet over 2 weeks to fully heal and even now I have scar marks.
The quality when compared to the other originals wasnt as great in the base pegs either. So as they are apparently original I can only assume quality standards have slipped in the past 7 years which is disappointing as I wear them a lot 6 months of the year abroad.
I have another pair of plain back I bought direct from Havaianas so may wear those more than these in future.
on 21 August 2017
Second time purchasing these for myself. Fantastic authentic quality, my first pair lasted two years and were worn everyday through both summers outside. They are very comfortable and a good fit. They go in the washing machine as I accidentally discovered!! They came out dazzling white when I mixed them in with my laundry by mistake. They last very long and do not change shape or wear out as other brands of flip flops do. I will not purchase anywhere else now and keep coming back for more! I also bought these for my partner three years ago and his are still going strong despite wearing them frequently. Good quality, good value, couldn't ask for more!
M
on 6 July 2017
Very heavy and not sure about the quality, after only two month they started to smell very bad. I have other pair of Havaianas bought in the shop and the quality is quite different. May be the reason they are so cheap?
on 13 October 2016
i bought these my husband just before we went away and he loves them, he even wears them around the house, he seems comfortable walking around on holiday with them and sometimes even wore them at night, never complained about them hurting his feet and haven't fallen apart which is great as my husband can only have shoes/ trainers for short periods of time as he usually wears them in or break them, great product, would highly recommend and would definitely buy and buy from seller again
on 14 July 2017
On my 6th or 7th pair.
These are comfortable, good looking and cheap. You can get cheaper, but it is never as comfortable - these have never blistered me.
I've owned more pais of these than any other single shoe design - and I literally order them as soon as the last pair gives up. I get more than a year out of a pair - even though I wear them a LOT - and chase kids etc in them.
on 4 July 2017
Style Icon, and the de factor standard flip flop. There are certainly fancier flip flops out these but these cant be beaten on price. I wear them a fair bit and a pair will last me a good couple of years,

Lots of different colours so you wont have the same ones as your friends. Fine to get sandy or muddy as the all rubber construction means they are really easy to clean and wear straight away.

I find flip flops with a fabric strap seem to rub more than these with the rubber strap so that's a bonus too.
on 9 June 2017
I love these Flip flops, they look great and fit really nicely. the only thing with these are that they can break pretty easily. I had mine for a few weeks and then they snapped while I was out with a friend which is a nightmare, and I don't think there worth the price for just a few outings. little disappointed with this product.
on 18 August 2017
Asked for a size 8 yet received a 7.5! Product did not look brand new when received. felt like they had been through the washing machine. When brought in the shops or on holiday the white pair are brilliant white. These were off white and the box was all mashed up and wasnt even a Havainanas Brasil box. Disappointing!
on 18 May 2016
Love these flip flops, had a few the same because of their bounce and comfort. I'm a 6. Previously had a 6-7 but slightly too big. Sized down to a 5 and thought they sent children's because they looked so small but they fit but only just, phew! I would size down again in these because they are better smaller if you want more security and more bounce on your heels like I do.
on 6 March 2017
Very good and resilient! I accidentally ended up climbing about 1000 stairs in a very rocky environment in order to reach an ex-volcano on an island and I was afraid they will rip and I'll fall and break my neck. They didn't and I still use them now around the house. 8 months and the sole is still thick, badge is still there and the colour has not faded.