Customer reviews

Size: 9/10 UK|Colour: Citrus Yellow|Change

on 27 November 2016
I got these to replace my old ones which I had been wearing for years and are my favourite havainas but are worn out. They are great but maybe slightly thicker than my old ones but that doesn't bother me. I will be wearing them all summer I'm sure. Amazing price too.
on 15 January 2017
So far the bobble at the end of the toe strap has not broken off. Had that on a pair of pair Flip Flops, both toe straps lost the retaining bobble that holds the toe strap to the base within a couple of days of each other. Providing these one survive, then I am happy
on 22 July 2015
The items arrived damaged with a disgusting glue/ gunk on the toe section of the flip flop. I can't be bothered returning as it is not worth the time for the cost. Will never be using the seller again!! Product was not as expected and poor quality.
review image
on 31 March 2016
The packaging was slightly damaged - but that would be ok - it's the fact that one of the flip flops has what seems to be either a large marker pen stain or nail polish blob on the one - not what I call acceptable!
review image
on 30 May 2017
These are the comfiest flip flops ever. You can wear them straight away without the need to break them in. I'd say if you're between sizes go towards the smaller size.
on 29 July 2016
Well a good selection of colours and patterns. The sizes are very small as I am a 9.5 uk shoe size and I needed a size 11.5 and that then only brings them only just past the end of my toe,and I don't have long toes. Not much room for a stubbing error! Ouch!
on 28 June 2017
Excellent as expected, second pair i have bought of these but be aware colour may vary first pair straps we on the yellow side of green second much more green.
on 15 August 2017
My son loves these, and doesn't normally like flip flops. I thought they were expensive fir just a flip flop but they turned out to be worth every penny.
on 19 February 2017
Not put together very well. must be 2nds stock as rubber strap has pulled out of holes already(1 week). Wont be buying anymore from this vendor. get what you pay for i guess.
on 16 April 2017
The flip flops were of good quality except the logo, it seemed to be poorly glued on (already been mentioned previously). The box was absolutely battered when it arrived which doesn't seem like a lot but when I'm paying for something I want it to be perfect. All in all a cheap and good pair of flip flops but wouldn't be rushing to purchase another pair.