on 8 November 2012
Arrived very quickly in time for my holiday. They are just as described, the colour is lovely. Very comfortable and look great. Highly recommend for holidays and indoor wear at this time of year.
on 24 May 2013
I love Haviananas. They are just so comfortable and these are no different. I will definately be buying more colours...because I#m sad like that :)
on 14 May 2013
Havainas are THE best flip flops.
They are soft, cushion your sole perfectly so are great to walk in, not just lounge in, and the top strap and toe post are made of soft rubber instead of plastic so don't rub between your toes.
They come in an amazing range of styles and colours, and are well worth paying lisghty extra for. My last pair lasted 5 summers before they finally had to be let go.
on 8 November 2012
I ordered these for my upcoming holiday as I'm always uncomfortable in high heels. I've tried them on and they are so comfortable I know I'm going to be wearing them every day! I wish they weren't so pricey otherwise I would have them in every colour!
on 8 November 2012
The delivery was very prompt. Arrived in a branded Havianas box. Great colour. The make is the well known sturdy Haviana make. The colours are great. Made the perfect gift for a friend moving to Australia.
on 8 June 2012
My partner bought a pair of these when we were on holiday in South Africa and he loved them so much that when we got back I ordered a pair too. I am a big flip flop wearer (I love them) and these genuinely are the most comfortable & hard wearing flops I have ever worn. I will never buy a different make again.
on 14 November 2012
Very smart, good quality and comfort as usual from Havaianas.
I am a size 10 UK but I have always found with Havaianas to order a size smaller and they always fit perfect.
Wouldn't buy any other brand as these things are always comfy and never rub.
on 26 June 2013
I ve bought these for my husband, as he always complains about his navy blue or black sandals... Well i suprised him with these (not so coloury for a man, yet not black or navy blue) and he loved them.. Its been a week now, and he is wearing them everywear.
on 8 November 2012
Great fashionable flip flops in nice colour :) Have worn them all summer and still are going strong! I am a size 9 but took 8 and fit well.Recommended!
on 7 September 2012
I am not normally a fan of flip flops, however these are really comfortable to walk in. Love the Rose Pink Colour too.