on 13 March 2017
Not the real deal! I would give minus stars if possible. Arrived in a ratty tatty bag, no hologram on labels, glue all over the toe part, bottom stoppers poke out of flat bottom. Please don't waste your money on these!
on 26 June 2017
These were too large so I returned them. I also didn't like the thick foot hold bit, it was twisted and dug into the top of my feet. I'm really glad I returned them, because at Gatwick while waiting for a flight there was an authentic Havaianas kiosk and the difference is like night and day. The genuine Havaianas have comfortable rubber soles with no scent unlike these thicker ones that smell industrial. The foot holder bit is also much thinner on the real sandals too, really well fitting. I highly recommend spending a bit more for the real deal, it's totally worth it.

Surprising that this seller is allowed to flog their sandals as the true brand without being sued. Fine if they want to sell cheap sandals, but passing them off as true Havaianas is a blatant missell.
Excellent Flip Flops the best the originals, never give blisters or rub, very comfortable to wear just check the origin when buying as there are a lot of fakes out there I tend to only buy these direct from Amazon as I know they are genuine, the genuine ones come with a holograph logo on the Haviana's triangle logo attached to the flip flops
on 30 June 2017
Having still got a pair that I bought in Oz in 2007 that are still going strong but alas no longer white, it was time to get a new pair. The problem with buying online is you cannot see a few pairs in front of you to make he best decision. Havaianas vary so much even if they say the same size on them. I ordered the same size as my originals said on them but when they came they were bigger and as I'm a perfectionist they are too big. Also the strap on top was badly twisted and not right and no matter how much I tried readjusting it still didn't sit right therefore not properly comfortable like my old ones.
I'm sending them back AND the black ones too which were even bigger despite saying the same size on them. I will reorder and hope the next ones are all ok!
on 19 July 2017
These arrived in a thin cardboard/card box which had been squashed. As with other reviews the rubber straps have lost their shape and were almost flat to the sole. This might not seem a big deal but it means you can't just slide your foot in to put them on. They might right themselves over time but no good if you purchased for a upcoming holiday. So sent them back.

Update brought the same pair from a Havaianas shop, much better & point to note the replacement pair came with a hologram on the card tag, the original items from Amazon did not. Now assume to be fake.
on 25 June 2015
I ordered these flip-flops and they were lovely, but unfortunately despite ordering 6-7 UK size the flip-flops were
size 5- which you only found out when you opened the package- (the box listed the correct size.). I gave them to family member and
re-ordered a red pair size 6-7 which when they arrived were- yes size 5 even though the box said 39-40. So I am now
returning them , first time ever with Amazon. I have given up and will not re-order these shoes.
on 19 April 2017
I purchased a pair of these in black and they were perfect. I decided on a white pair. The arrived with yellow stains and the bottom plugs one is broken I am truelly disappointed
review image review image review image
on 6 November 2016
Pros: A very good, comfortable pair of flip flops, my last one lasted me 2 years with regular use!

Cons: Rubber straps are a bit rough at the edges so can be a bit annoying but nothing a couple days of wear doesn't fix

Overall, one of the best brands for flip flops!
on 21 July 2017
100% NOT REAL - 100% NOT WORTH THE MONEY.

Had many pairs of Havainas, and these don't have certain marks and too many tell tale signs to indicate that these are FAKE.

The Goods were also bent up at the ends, and the straps keep coming out of the holes.

Poor on Amazon's behalf, to actually sell FAKE items as REAL.

Returning and Refund wanted.
VINE VOICEon 17 September 2014
They are expensive compared to flip flops you pick out of baskets or souvenir shops on holiday, and wearing them constantly, the last pair lasted just a year and which I am now replacing. I want to be sure I have a red pair in the wardrobe and I do wear them round the house even in winter if I don't wish to wear my warm slippers, they are such a great colour and fit, and immediately wearable without having to break them in, or my toes. I think their just plain, true, deep colours are what I love most, as eventually like all flip flops, the rubber starts to crumble come away from the post hole then comes loose from the sole and is beyond repair.
The best.