on 20 June 2014
Delighted with my Havaianas! I have wanted a pair for so long so when I saw these new ones online, I had to have them. Colours are great, go with anything. Delivery was super quick. Very happy and would definitely recommend. Sizing great too. I am a UK size 6 and was able to order a UK size 6 on Amazon and they fitted perfectly.
on 25 June 2014
These were a present, as you could probably guess, for Mrs Dumas. Turns out she didn't like the colours that much, however they are a good solid pair of flip flops which grip the feet well. Nothing worse than ankle vs flip flop en route from shower drama.
on 30 July 2014
I was a bit unsure as to what size I should buy in havaianas, as I had never had a pair before. I am usually a size 5 in all shoes except sandals, in which I am usually a size 6. Havaianas are usually sold in either UK size 4/5 or 6/7, and as I am usually a 5, I didn't know which size to buy as I had never had a pair. When I found amazon was selling them in single sizes, I decided to play it safe and go with a 6. And I am extremely happy with my choice of size! They are a perfect fit, but someone who is a true size 6 in all shoes may not find these to be a comfortable fit. If I was to buy these flip flops in future, I would definitely be buying a size 6 and not my usual size 5!
on 17 June 2014
I absolutely loves these Havaianas. They are the most comfortable flip flop I have ever worn. These black daisy print are great and very girly. I also have the blue pair which are equally as pretty. A definite buy for the summer. :0)
on 26 May 2014
I've always loved Havianas and this pair are just perfect for summer! Love the pattern, very pretty and comfortable to wear.
on 28 August 2014
Quick delivery, well packaged, very pleased - I am a size 6 and these have 39/40 printed and came up a little bit too big. Happy to keep but next time will order a size smaller for perfect fit :-)
on 15 June 2014
They are a perfect fit

Well made and very comfortable and I love the design

Would recommend to everyone

Made in Brazil so apt for the World Cup!
on 29 June 2014
Fit lovely and I must say they are the comfiest flip flops I've ever worn. I've also had many compliments about them too. Will defo buy more in different styles.
on 17 September 2014
Bought the same flip flops from Schuh in the same size and they were at least 2 sizes smaller. Otherwise I recommend purchasing a size smaller than usual.
on 12 June 2014
Very comfortable to wear and with the added little daisy on the front makes it look completely different from the rest of the thongs available